Commissioning of large mixers
The design choices for the installation of large mixers are closely related to the goals of the mixing operation. Complete the requirements of various mixing processes through different mixing and installation operations. In the design and selection, the purpose and requirements of the mixing work are determined according to the process. Determine the type of stirrer, the power of the motor, and the stirring speed. Specific steps are as follows:
1. According to the determined type of agitator and the movement mode of the agitator during the agitating process. This process requires control of mixing time, settling velocity and divergence.
2. According to motor power, stirring speed and technological premise. Select the model of the cycloid reducer from the selection table of the cycloid reducer. It is assumed that the cycloid reducer is selected according to the torque of the actual task. The actual task torque should be less than the allowable torque of the cycloid reducer.
3. According to the output shaft head d of the cycloid reducer and the support mode of the stirring shaft. Choose the same frame and coupling as model d.
4. Select the type of shaft seal according to the size of the frame stirring shaft head, the equipment sealing space, working pressure and working temperature.
5. According to the equipment mode and structural requirements, design and select the structure of the mixing shaft. And check the strength and stiffness.
6. According to the public satisfaction of the rack DN, the shaft type and pressure level of the mixing shaft. Choose the bottom cover, flange base or flange flange of the device.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us. Our contact information is as follows.
Tel: 0086-371-86238892 | +86 15617732826
Add:Zhengzhou High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Henan Province, P.R.China