How to check the concrete batching plant
When we use commercial concrete batching plant, we need to know some safety inspections, then we will reduce the cost and save labor. Here are some tips:
- 1. Check the movement of each pneumatic butterfly valve to see if it is accurate. If the valve can not be tightly closed, operators should promptly adjust it to closing state.
- 2. Check whether all aggregate storage bins are full of materials.
- 3. Check whether there is suitable quantity of oil in the reduction gear box. The amount of oil should not be too much or too little (according to specifications).
- 4. Check whether each of flexible connection of powder material weight is well connected. It is prohibited to have loose phenomenon, otherwise a lot of powder would run out to cause serious environmental pollution.
- 5. Check whether the gas circuit has air leakage and water leakage phenomenon, if any, timely disassemble, clean and replace it. In addition, inspect there is flexible pipe damage and aging.
- 6. Check whether each of lubricating point of screw conveyor has been added lubricating oil to make sure these mobile or stationery concrete batching plant.