Causes and Solutions of Concrete Mixer Spindle
There are often problems with the main shaft of concrete mixers. As long as the root cause of the problem is found, the problem can be solved. Here are the causes and solutions for problems with the spindle.
- The design of the feeding device is not reasonable. If the position and direction of the cement and fly ash inlets are not reasonable. Then most of the powder is placed on the shaft, so that the "sticking" phenomenon is formed on the shaft.
- The position of the flushing point and direction is incorrect, or the flushing pressure is too low. When flushing the water tank. The concrete adhering to the mixing device will not be washed away, forming a "hug" phenomenon.
- The volume utilization rate of the mixing drum is unreasonable. The volume utilization rate is too small and the mixing shaft is exposed to the concrete. Part of the concrete attached to the upper part does not stir. The "spindle" phenomenon is formed by solidification on the shaft.
Solutions for the "maintain axis" of the mixing plant host:
- In the design of the feeding device. The cement and fly ash feed openings are located between the two mixing shafts. The cutting angle is along the axis of the agitator.
- In the manufacturing process of the mixer, the installation and welding position of the water spraying device should be ensured. In order to reach the correct position and direction of the flushing point. During the design of the water supply system of the stirring device, the reliability of the partial pressure of the flushing is ensured.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us. Our contact information is as follows.
Tel: 0086-371-86238892 | +86 15617732826
Add:Zhengzhou High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Henan Province, P.R.China