Causes and solutions of large mixer main shaft
- The design of the feeding device is unreasonable. If the position and direction of the cement and fly ash feed port are unreasonable. Most of the powder is placed on the shaft, so that it adheres to the shaft to form a "hug" phenomenon.
- The position of the flushing point and flushing direction is incorrect, or the flushing pressure is too low. When flushing the water tank, the concrete adhering to the mixing device will not be washed away. Form a "hug" phenomenon.
- The volume utilization of the mixing drum is unreasonable. The volume utilization rate is too small, and the mixing shaft is exposed to the concrete. Part of the concrete attached to the upper part will not be mixed. It solidifies on the shaft to form a "holding shaft" phenomenon.
- The speed of the mixing arm near the mixing shaft is too low.
The solution of the "hold axis" of the mixing station host:
- In the design of the feeding device, the cement and fly ash feeding ports are located between the two mixing shafts. The cutting angle is along the axis of the agitator.
- In the manufacturing process of the mixer, the installation and welding position of the water spray device should be ensured. In order to reach the correct position and direction of the flushing point.
- After the equipment is unloaded and unloaded, the equipment operator should clean and flush the fuel tank in time. To ensure removal of adhered concrete. The equipment operator should regularly check the connection and closing tightness of the metering hopper in the metering system.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us. Our contact information is as follows.
Tel: 0086-371-86238892 | +86 15617732826
Add:Zhengzhou High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Henan Province, P.R.China