Concrete mixer safety regulations
- The mixer should be installed in place, the foundation must be solid, and the bracket or the footrest frame should be stable. It is not allowed to replace the support with tires.
- Check the clutch, controller, wire rope and other performance before opening the mixer. There must be no foreign objects in the drum.
- When the feeding hopper is raised, it is strictly forbidden for anyone to pass or stay under the hopper. The hopper should be fixed after the work is completed.
- When the machine is running, it is strictly forbidden to extend the tool into the drum.
- It is strictly forbidden to operate without a license, and it is strictly forbidden to leave the job without authorization.
- When the machine is being overhauled, the hopper should be fixed, the power supply should be cut off, and the outside should be monitored when entering the drum for overhaul.
- After the work is finished, the machinery should be cleaned, the machine should be cleaned, the lubrication and maintenance should be done, and the power supply should be locked to lock the door.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us. Our contact information is as follows.
Tel: 0086-371-86238892 | +86 15617732826
Add:Zhengzhou High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Henan Province, P.R.China